Miniatures: Goblins!

 


Figuring my small collection of mini's needed a section of green, I went hunting for models. And I think I've found one of my favorite free sets out there - meet the Gobbos!
I had the nephews around when I was painting one up and next thing you know, everyone has got a brush and some green. So that's Chad's early effort on the left, mine in the middle and Leo just decided that everything needed to be green (including some of the table out the back) so off he went!

(Leo also decided Chad's Goblin needed even more green later on and added even more to the model when Chad wasn't looking. That didn't go down well as you'd expect...)


They took their gobbos home, I printed up some more and found some armored Goblins by the same artist ready to go. Unfortunately I should have set them side by side because the guys in the shabby armor are a little undersized compared to their bare chest counterparts but still, my sea of green is growing..


I'm a big fan of the detail on these guys and painting them is relatively easy. It's given me a chance to try out Game Color Inks and I'm enjoying the process so far. 


The only negative is the tiny bases. So I knocked up a 32mm base with a spot to glue this guy on and superglued him in. I'll add some sand, dirt later on and finish it off but stoked with the process so far!

WHERE TO GET THEM

Goblins - Cults3d

Armoured Goblins - Cults3d

Comments

Popular Posts